So the perfect workout is a combination of a few factors :
- A great assessment done by the trainer;
- Target set up done by the client and trainer together;
- The session itself;
- Cool down;
Let’s expand a bit more now about the session itself.
It must contain the following principles :
- Exercise all muscle groups;
- Respect client’s strength and fitness level;
- Make sure all sessions all different to avoid stagnation and lack of motivation;
- The trainer must make sure that some sessions are easy and some harder to create what we call periodisation;
- One exercise after another with no break. Creating the perfect continuum.
So behind a great session, there is a lot of thinking and planning !
For more tips get my books available on this website.